I drive a lot. I need a phone with reliable GPS, google traffic maps, traffic apps, etc. It is my first smart phone. Are there different types of s3s and is one better than another?
    05-18-2015 03:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

If you don't get a reply here, I recommend joining as a member so that you can post in the Samsung Galaxy S3 forum. Members there will tell you all you need to know about that device.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-18-2015 05:10 PM
    I drive a lot. I need a phone with reliable GPS, google traffic maps, traffic apps, etc. It is my first smart phone. Are there different types of s3s and is one better than another?
    The Galaxy S3 is a good phone that will do just what you are looking for. However, be aware that it's about 3-years old and is outdated and may not support many of the more popular apps and services. Also, the hardware may leave you wanting a little more performance.

If you are getting the device for a really good price, off-contract, then go for it. Otherwise, if you can pay a little more and have time to do so, then you might find a device that is far better and likely for not much more costs than the S3.
    belodion likes this.
    05-18-2015 05:27 PM