how to fix google play service error?

A

AC Question

i'm using samsung galaxy note 2 N7105 (4.3 android JB) is been 3 years , recently have a lot of problem occur one of them is (1)"unauthorized access to a secure area has been blocked.Tap here for more detail." i'm already updated the policy is not working, then it cause some of my apps cant use so i reset my phone which is the phone is power off hold volume key up then main key home and start button at the same time.
It does work but is like a new phone i need to installed all apps again after this it was working fine, but after two weeks facebook can't open i try to enter but it pops-out automatically..... i'm so fed-up, then i try my second resetting phone.
second time i follow the step to reset my phone this time i had restore my previous version which is 4.2. i'm so glad that all my previous wallpaper is back and text massages....but after a two weeks too, it suddenly pops-up (2)"unfortunately .com.google.process.gapps has stopped then i've tried CLEAR DATA & CLEAR CACHE & DISABLE & restart my phone for those google related things!!! but it doesn't work.... but it works on i disabled the GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES it stop to popping up the massage but all the(google related apps) maps , hangouts, google play music most important app GMAIL all dead....i believe that the reason is after i update the latest version 4.3 now once i enabled the goole play service it pops-up two error which is i mentioned above (1) & (2), so ihave no choice to disable the google play services...just for temporally solve the irritated massage pops-up problem.....

Please help me to solve this problems, i feel much appreciate.