Unusual high battery usage for facebook app after update of samung note 4 with the lollipop 5.0.1

A

AC Question

I have a samsung note 4 update with the latest lollipop 5.0.1. With this update, facebook app has become the app that drain most of my power. Did anyone out here experience this unusual battery usage pattern after the latest update?

Looking at the battery detail, i realise that the Total connection time (of the facebook) keep on increasing even when i not access the facebook, this seem to be draining my battery. Is that normal? In order to slow down the drainage of my battery, I have to restrict the background data.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a samsung note 4 update with the latest lollipop 5.0.1. With this update, facebook app has become the app that drain most of my power. Did anyone out here experience this unusual battery usage pattern after the latest update?

Looking at the battery detail, i realise that the Total connection time (of the facebook) keep on increasing even when i not access the facebook, this seem to be draining my battery. Is that normal? In order to slow down the drainage of my battery, I have to restrict the background data.

Facebook App is notoriously bad for battery. uninstall it and use the browser instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox