I have a samsung note 4 update with the latest lollipop 5.0.1. With this update, facebook app has become the app that drain most of my power. Did anyone out here experience this unusual battery usage pattern after the latest update?

Looking at the battery detail, i realise that the Total connection time (of the facebook) keep on increasing even when i not access the facebook, this seem to be draining my battery. Is that normal? In order to slow down the drainage of my battery, I have to restrict the background data.
    05-19-2015 05:40 AM
    I have a samsung note 4 update with the latest lollipop 5.0.1. With this update, facebook app has become the app that drain most of my power. Did anyone out here experience this unusual battery usage pattern after the latest update?

Looking at the battery detail, i realise that the Total connection time (of the facebook) keep on increasing even when i not access the facebook, this seem to be draining my battery. Is that normal? In order to slow down the drainage of my battery, I have to restrict the background data.
    Facebook App is notoriously bad for battery. uninstall it and use the browser instead.
    05-19-2015 06:26 AM