I have a Droid Turbo that has a little thin magnetic plate that I keep next to the phone inside its case/cover that then allows me to just magnetically attach it or hang it on the mounted magnetic pad/cradle in my car.

So I bought a Verizon Qi Charging Stand the other day and it never worked. I reread the instructions this morning and it said if it isn't working then "there may be a metal object near the coils, so pick up the charger and remove the object." And so I removed the cover, removed the magnetic plate, put the cover back on, put the phone on the stand and it worked perfectly.

My question is will all of the Qi Charging Stands (Tylt Vu Qi Charging Stand, Verizon Qi Charging Stand, or ESPECIALLY the Qi Infinity Wireless Desktop Charger) not operate because of the metal strip in there?

And, yes I know just removing it is easy, accept that I drive a jeep and this magnetic car cradle is the first one I have ever had that really works and easily and I don't really want to get rid of it.
    05-19-2015 07:47 AM
    Yes.
    The magnet is interfering with the wireless charging.

Mav.
    05-19-2015 08:50 AM