Google does not respond in any point of customer care. They download and update programming not wanted or needed. They add programming not wanted or used. They purposefully miss-write login hyperlink to settings online said to be used to control these settings ruling these points. My one year contract is up shortly with my service provider where in I can get the unlock procedure, where in, I can return to the Mother carrier who is not bound to a contract that overrides the users use. As the contract does not extend to the owner of the phone to be able to contest the many points in what is defined as criminal hacking by Google. This on going coming up on a year now without any show of backing off or remorse. As it takes constant readjustments to the phone for even the simplest of use. Luckily I am an engineer in both electronics and programming with over 40 years experience. Just paring up now for soon to kicking of Google clean out of my world!
    05-19-2015 07:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Maybe an Ubuntu phone would be more to your liking. Why stick with Android if you feel so strongly about Google?
    Aquila likes this.
    05-19-2015 10:44 PM
    Disagree with several points, agree with one. Do you have a question?
    05-19-2015 10:49 PM