When i press the home button I get a popup that says Select a Home App. 2 options: TouchWiz Home or TouchWiz easy home and then 'once' or 'always' If I choose once it goes to my home screen. If I choose Always I get another message: Clear Defaults: Clear default app settings by going to Task Manager>Clear default and tapping Clear. I do this and I still get this popup over and over again. How do I get rid of it? I want the TouchWiz home option. I have taken the phone into Verizon and they cant figure out how to get rid of this popup. It will go away sometimes for a few interactions on my phone then it comes back again. Help
    05-20-2015 10:10 PM
    When i press the home button I get a popup that says Select a Home App. 2 options: TouchWiz Home or TouchWiz easy home and then 'once' or 'always' If I choose once it goes to my home screen. If I choose Always I get another message: Clear Defaults: Clear default app settings by going to Task Manager>Clear default and tapping Clear. I do this and I still get this popup over and over again. How do I get rid of it? I want the TouchWiz home option. I have taken the phone into Verizon and they cant figure out how to get rid of this popup. It will go away sometimes for a few interactions on my phone then it comes back again. Help
    Welcome to the forums!

Has this just started? Did you recently do an update to Lollipop and did this start after that? You can try to wipe the cache and see if that will help. If you recently did an update to Lollipop and wiping the cache isn't helping, then you might need to do a complete reset. You will need to back up anything on your phone you want to save first.
    05-20-2015 10:53 PM
    Yes, this was after a recent update. I have a Galaxy 4
    05-22-2015 01:24 AM
    Yes, there was a recent update and that is when it started. I have a Galaxy 4. What are the steps to 'wipe the cache'?
    05-22-2015 01:52 AM
    Yes, there was a recent update and that is when it started. I have a Galaxy 4. What are the steps to 'wipe the cache'?
    In this order do this (usually easier with a case off):

Do not release any of these buttons until it boots back up.

Press and hold Home
    Press and hold volume UP (volume down takes it to download mode)
    Press and hold power

You will see blue text at the top left when the screen is coming up.

Then choose from the menu, wipe cache, then reboot.
    05-28-2015 10:42 AM
    So, your company is run by the Pointy Haired Boss? I saw similar instructions once in a Dilbert Comic, you can't be serious!?
    06-18-2016 09:25 PM