On my Galaxy note 4 it takes awfully long to locate me. When running apps it drops consistently and some of my apps have no idea where I am. I usually keep it off, but sometimes I check into places, or need transportation and I can't rely on my phone to give me an accurate location because they'll tell me that a store 3 blocks away is 6.4miles away.
    Anyone else having this issue ?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2015 07:26 AM
    It may be a defective device. When I had my Note 4 it was fine -- and now on my S6 my GPS works properly.
    05-22-2015 10:12 AM
    On my Galaxy note 4 it takes awfully long to locate me. When running apps it drops consistently and some of my apps have no idea where I am. I usually keep it off, but sometimes I check into places, or need transportation and I can't rely on my phone to give me an accurate location because they'll tell me that a store 3 blocks away is 6.4miles away.
    Anyone else having this issue ?

I haven't noticed an issue. It has always been very accurate for me. There are also less accurate options to high accuracy.

I keep my location on all the time.
    05-22-2015 10:13 AM
    have the same problem ever since the lolipop update. My gps used to lock on in mere seconds. Now it can take up to 20 mins sometimes. This is a HUGE issue for me as I travel a lot for work. I've done factory reset and everything else I've researched to resolve the issue. The other problems, and they are numerous, I can live with until a fix. But the GPS ISSUE issue is driving me MAD....

05-22-2015 07:47 PM