I have an HTC Desire 500 with a 32GB memory card. I have 29GB free space simply because whenever I try to download an app it says that there is no free space even if I clean the cache. But my main problem is that some times when i download a photo it doesn't save, well it does but not as a new one but instead it replaces an old one (not the oldest but just random photos). I thought it was because there is no free space before I got my SD card (not that it really increases the space lol)but the problem stayed. Also, most of the times when I want to move a photo to another folder, even tho I obviously select the photo I want, another one gets moved to the certain folder.

I have a lot of pics that I want to put in different folders, so this really bugs me. I'd appreciate your help! Hopefully my explanation didn't sound too silly...lol
    05-22-2015 01:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Regarding internal storage space, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html

Where are photos downloading--to Internal Storage or the microSD card? Where are your old photos stored? If everything is on the microSD card, then it's possible the card is corrupt, which is causing that kind of strange behavior. You may want to try a different card.
    05-23-2015 01:36 AM