working with 2 sims phone losses network for both sims. working with single sim it works ok.

A

AC Question

OS - Android Jellybean 4.2.2.
Phone - Micromax Canvas Fun A63.

I am using Micromax Canvas Fun A63. This is a dual sim phone. From last 1 month, I am facing a problem related to lost network. After every few hours both the sims losses the network range automatically and I have to reboot the cell to regain the network. Finally I removed the second sim and placed it in other phone. Surprisingling after it both the sim never lost the network. Again I placed the sim back to my phone, the problem started strigth away. One thing is clear, there is no issue with sim card or network range of the operater. The issue is definately related to either phone or the OS. Please any body can help me in this matter ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could be a SIM problem, but most likely it's either a firmware (ROM) or hardware problem with the phone. It has to go to a repair shop so it can be analyzed and the cause determined. Considering the price of the phone, it would probably be cheaper to replace it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12