2 months ago, my S3 stopped charging, so I sent it to the repair. It cost me £35 because apparently the charging port was broken. Now currently when my phone is on it charges super slowly, and sometimes the percentage even goes down when am not even using it ( how that is possible I do not know). A couple of days I charged the phone whilst sleeping and the phone itself was also off. When I woke up in the morning the phone was only 35%;bearing in mind I slept for 8hours that night. Now the phone is off AND WILL NOT CHARGE AT ALL. I really need the phone and I do not know what to do. Any suggestions?
    05-24-2015 04:21 AM
    Have you tried another charger, or a cable to a computers usb port.
    If you can try another battery, that's most likely the issue. Most stores or repair shops should have a battery for that you can try.
    See if there is a bulge on the battery by trying to spin it on a flat surface. If there is, you need a new battery.

A larger genuine Samsung battery for my Galaxy Note 3 is only £10 on Amazon UK, and I would try the better Anker batteries (great service / reputation and warranty) which are £13 for mine.
    So don't let a store rip you off, although you dp have an urgency.
    A spare Samsung mains charger for my old Galaxy S2 cost me between 2 and 5 pounds, and it charges my Note 3.
    If someone can have a look at the usb port and thinks it's that, then obviously get back to the repairer, but most likely it's the battery.

See Rukbat"s guide to batteries:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=500054
    Have you tried another charger, or a cable to a computers usb port.
    If you can try another battery, that's most likely the issue. Most stores or repair shops should have a battery for that you can try.
    See if there is a bulge on the battery by trying to spin it on a flat surface. If there is, you need a new battery.

A larger genuine Samsung battery for my Galaxy Note 3 is only £10 on Amazon UK, and I would try the better Anker batteries (great service / reputation and warranty) which are £13 for mine.
    So don't let a store rip you off, although you dp have an urgency.
    A spare Samsung mains charger for my old Galaxy S2 cost me between 2 and 5 pounds, and it charges my Note 3.
    If someone can have a look at the usb port and thinks it's that, then obviously get back to the repairer, but most likely it's the battery.

See Rukbat"s guide to batteries:
    [Guide] The Care and Feeding of Lithium Polymer Batteries
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    05-24-2015 04:49 AM