How would I add a feature to my phone if I am not a developer?

A

AC Question

I am wanting to add this to my HTC One M7 on Sprint with the rom Cyanogen MOD 10.1 the stable version. And since there isn't any explainations on this specific site with the feature: I don't know how. So if someone knows how and can help me learn I would appreciate it. Or if it isn't too hard to do and can be done instantly with a zip to flash to my phone then I would greatly appreciate that if someone can do that. Anyways that is about the best I can explain this with the details I provided. So if someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Ok then I find that totally retarded they automatically identify a post as spam. How am I suppose to put a link in something that isn't spam related for something that isn't spam? Anyways since I can't post the link it is a media router feature that is in the android developer page. If you don't understand it and can't find it then just google android media router and it will be the top result. Because unfortunately this forum is flawed and I find that stupid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7