I use a galaxy tab 4 and i recently had a problem where my Hangouts stopped working. The conversations wouldn't load, clicking the text box didn't work, no keyboard or cursor showed up, the buttons in the upper right corner to view a contact, or call them disappeared. Soon after, all of my google apps were failing. My play store was just a blank white screen forever. G-mail just showed the red bar at the top, nothing else, no logos, no nothing. My google drive opened up and showed my folders and documents, but when i tried to open an individual document, or clicked any of the buttons for that matter, it just pulled up the loading circle. The not responding message.

I looked at some forums and found out to clear my cache, and data on on all my google apps, and tried to unsync and delete my google accounts from my tablet, but it didn't work. I would press the delete button, it would ask me if i were sure, and nothing else would happen. I tried restarting and turning my tablet off to give it a rest, but it was only the google apps not working. All of my other social networks, games, and apps worked fine.
    Finally I was forced to reset my Tablet. Everything is working, but they aren't the updated versions.

I am trying to update all of my google apps and it is not working. I have had my tablet opened in only the google play store and i pressed the update button and it has been literally showing me the blue loading bar for 10 minutes now.

What is going on with my google apps?! Why are they not loading?
    05-25-2015 11:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You did a factory reset, correct?

Do you have a microSD card inserted? A corrupt card can cause various issues, so try unmounting the card (in Settings>Storage) and removing it. Now reboot and try again.
    05-25-2015 03:31 PM