Hi guys,

I just wanted to know what are the apps I need to install, My device are freshly rooted (Note 3 N9005 & Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530)

Please let me know and help me.

TIA
    Ciao
    05-26-2015 05:30 AM
    None. You root to install apps that need root, you don't root, then install apps that root needs. Once the phone is rooted (actually, it's the ROM that's rooted), the phone doesn't "need" any additional apps. Which ones you install depend on why you rooted the phone. (I rooted mine because, as a long-time Linux user, running Linux without the ability to root is like driving a car without any steering. You have no control.)
    05-26-2015 07:46 AM
    None. You root to install apps that need root, you don't root, then install apps that root needs. Once the phone is rooted (actually, it's the ROM that's rooted), the phone doesn't "need" any additional apps. Which ones you install depend on why you rooted the phone. (I rooted mine because, as a long-time Linux user, running Linux without the ability to root is like driving a car without any steering. You have no control.)
    Hi Rukbat,

I get your point but what I mean is when you root your device we need a necessary apps to be smoother your device, like titanium back up or seeder something else like greenify?

Do I need to install a ROM Manager or ROM Toolbox for my both devices?

Appreciate your kind response
    05-27-2015 03:40 AM