Found KLMS Agent and ELM Agent on my phone. What is it? Please don't use tech talk.
    05-26-2015 10:40 AM
    KLMS is part of Knox, Samsung's sop to corporate America ("now it's safe to allow your employees to use their personal phones on your corporate network" - it's not, but most network admins and CEOs don't know enough to understand what Knox is and how it works [or actually doesn't work] to understand that it's like putting a small Band-Aid on a severed leg - it looks pretty but it's not a solution to the problem).

ELM is Enterprise Level Management - more of the same wool they're pulling over everyone's eyes (and it's 90% cotton it's so phony) - part of the Knox system.

All the ELM, Knox and KLMS apps can be frozen if your company doesn't require you to use them (which means most companies - since they don't have any idea what Knox is, wouldn't pay to use it if they did [and they have to pay monthly] and only Samsung phones are capable of it).
    05-27-2015 05:14 PM
    ...All the ELM, Knox and KLMS apps can be frozen if your company doesn't require you to use them (which means most companies - since they don't have any idea what Knox is, wouldn't pay to use it if they did [and they have to pay monthly] and only Samsung phones are capable of it).
    How does one freeze these apps without rooting?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2015 01:16 PM
    How does one freeze these apps without rooting?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-12-2016 05:18 PM
    There is an app on the play store "EZ Package Disabler" you have to pay $3.99. from there you can disable any app in I'm using it to "uninstall malware" in "viruses". In the best part is that you can use it "without root permission"
    05-12-2016 05:26 PM
    This is my personal phone. I m currently not working therefore I dnt own a company phone. Why is elm agent klms agent on my device. Can someone help me understand in non technology answers plz
    10-28-2016 07:52 PM
    Disable "junk mail" all you listed in your above post, disable, force stop and say no in on the thingsheets that say on or yes on the left
    11-11-2016 06:25 AM
    You can block or hide apps without rooting using this app called Debloater by GatesJunior, you'll need a PC to do so:
    Here's the post I found that talks about it. Use the "original XDA thread" link not the first one, that's a dead link.
    How to Remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting
    12-25-2016 07:49 AM
    Unfortunately, Android versions 5.0 and greater require root access for "debloater" to work.
    12-25-2016 06:34 PM
    KLMS is part of Knox, Samsung's sop to corporate America ("now it's safe to allow your employees to use their personal phones on your corporate network" - it's not, but most network admins and CEOs don't know enough to understand what Knox is and how it works [or actually doesn't work] to understand that it's like putting a small Band-Aid on a severed leg - it looks pretty but it's not a solution to the problem).

ELM is Enterprise Level Management - more of the same wool they're pulling over everyone's eyes (and it's 90% cotton it's so phony) - part of the Knox system.

All the ELM, Knox and KLMS apps can be frozen if your company doesn't require you to use them (which means most companies - since they don't have any idea what Knox is, wouldn't pay to use it if they did [and they have to pay monthly] and only Samsung phones are capable of it).
    In what ways does Knox not work?
    03-05-2017 02:26 AM