System update error Nexus 5. (Lollipop 5.1 to 5.1.1)

SnowSanta

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I just got a message that a system update is ready to be run. I clicked it, it shut down and in the installation time like halfway, it stops...?

I rooted my phone once, but I totally regret it, so I removed it, and should work normal again. I have used root checker to be sure about it, and it confirms the root is deleted.

Need help <3

Neeraj Enz

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Same Here

Device is a unrooted Karbonn Sparkle V

I get this notification
System update downloaded
Android 5.1.1 System Update
🕔 LATER ✓ INSTALL

I click ✓ INSTALL and get
Android 5.1.1 System update
Downloaded and verified...
This software update will upgrade your Karbonn Sparkle V to Android 5.1.1, which improves performance and stability and fixes bugs. Downloading updates over a mobile network or while roaming may cause additional charges.
Update size: 11.8 MB
RESTART & INSTALL

I click RESTART & INSTALL and get a 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 countdown before rebooting.

It then goes to the Droid Logo with "Installing system update" for a couple seconds, then show "Error!" and stays there.

I can then wait 30 seconds and it will reboot by itself or force reboot by long pressing power.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Neeraj :)

Freddy Salazar1

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Same Here

Device is a unrooted Karbonn Sparkle V

I get this notification
System update downloaded
Android 5.1.1 System Update
🕔 LATER ✓ INSTALL

I click ✓ INSTALL and get
Android 5.1.1 System update
Downloaded and verified...
This software update will upgrade your Karbonn Sparkle V to Android 5.1.1, which improves performance and stability and fixes bugs. Downloading updates over a mobile network or while roaming may cause additional charges.
Update size: 11.8 MB
RESTART & INSTALL

I click RESTART & INSTALL and get a 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 countdown before rebooting.

It then goes to the Droid Logo with "Installing system update" for a couple seconds, then show "Error!" and stays there.

I can then wait 30 seconds and it will reboot by itself or force reboot by long pressing power.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Neeraj :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7