i have micromax canvas 2.2 model phone (A114).
    it has a defult cleaner named power cleaner which i had previously disabled. But from yesterday it has been pupping out the message that "unfortunately power cleaner has stopped" i have tried reseting the set but its not working.
    plz help..........
    05-26-2015 10:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is Power Cleaner still Disabled? Go to Settings>Apps>All and see if there are any other components of this app that might still be active, and Disable those too.
    05-27-2015 01:56 AM
    i have the same problem.. and i don't know how to fix that.. every time I open my phone the pop up cotinueously appear.
    05-31-2015 12:43 AM
    Hi, I am the developer of Power Clean, please give me your email or send email to our support (contact at lionmobi.com) and tell us more details, so we can fix it. thank you.
    07-24-2015 12:29 AM
    Hello , I can`t access my phone apps
    what can I do ?
    I have tablet model Lenovo A 3000 H and the message "unfortunately power cleaner has stopped"has been pupping out and prevent me from accessing my tablet , please help
    09-30-2015 03:06 PM
    Hello , I can`t access my phone apps
    what can I do ?
    I have tablet model Lenovo A 3000 H and the message "unfortunately power cleaner has stopped"has been pupping out and prevent me from accessing my tablet , please help
    Welcome to Android Central.

Have you emailed the developer about it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-30-2015 04:55 PM
    I have the same problem in an LG L70. It shows an alert with that and i cant get to disable the app. I even tried to reinstall and it wont stop. Please help me.
    10-01-2015 07:45 PM
    I am having same problem with my tablet with "Unfortunately, Power clean has stopped working" message. Cannot get past this message to sign in to my tablet. How do I reset it without signing in?
    10-21-2015 05:42 AM
    hello

I have a android table and I cant do anything because it is display same message over and over "Unfortunatele Power clean has stopped" and I can't enter to tablet or do anything else.

I did a factory reste and stil have the error.

I ckean the cache and stil is there.

PLease help me.

My tablet is Izzycomm z74

Thanks in advance
    10-31-2015 09:49 AM
    I have a android table and I cant do anything because it is display same message over and over "Unfortunatele Power clean has stopped" and I can't enter to tablet or do anything else.

I did a factory reste and stil have the error.

I ckean the cache and stil is there.

PLease help me.

My tablet is Izzycomm z74

Thanks in advance
    10-31-2015 09:49 AM
    I try to figure it out what is going on with this pop up message -unfortunately power clean has stopped
    I must say I have an yezz Andy c5ei.
    First I thought is power clean fault! But does not.
    Every android phone with this problem have in background (in system ) an apk virus installed by owners (not intentional )
    This virus make power clean in first place to not respond normally (that's why on screen appear that pop up -unfortunately power clean has stopped )
    Then...I struggle to root my phone in order to remove permanently power clean from system, when I succeed....I was shocked!
    The pop up still showing on screen.
    And the virus was escalated very quickly,..
    The only way to get your phone back on normal state is to reflash your phone!
    IT'S THE ONLY WAY!
    (Sorry for my bad English )
    01-29-2016 12:19 AM
    You shouldn't be running any apps like Power Clean in the first place - all they do is waste battery and RAM. Read Multitasking the Android Way and you'll understand more about how Android works than the developers of those apps do.
    01-29-2016 12:07 PM