Hi there. I have a prob with my android music player..i use samsumg galaxsy 3s.
    I downloaded some mp3's albums (legally) but the music player "ignore " them. I can only play the albums thru 'my files' . Thats pretty bad cause i have to play each aong seperatley. AIMP and other music player apps does not show them too. It is really sporadic, the music player sometimes shows just a few files from one album, or show it for a week and then "delete" it, and sometimes shows files without "00:00" plate on the right and won't let me play them.
    What do you reckon guys?
    Thanks for the help!!
    05-27-2015 02:55 AM
    Hi. I would try moving the files, with a file manager, to another folder where your other music is that is recognized by your player. The phone has to index the music files and it sounds like that hasnt happened yet.
    05-27-2015 04:36 AM
    Hi there. I have a prob with my android music player..i use samsumg galaxsy 3s.
    I downloaded some mp3's albums (legally) but the music player "ignore " them. I can only play the albums thru 'my files' . Thats pretty bad cause i have to play each aong seperatley. AIMP and other music player apps does not show them too. It is really sporadic, the music player sometimes shows just a few files from one album, or show it for a week and then "delete" it, and sometimes shows files without "00:00" plate on the right and won't let me play them.
    What do you reckon guys?
    Thanks for the help!!
    Hi. I would try moving the files, with a file manager, to another folder where your other music is that is recognized by your player. The phone has to index the music files and it sounds like that hasnt happened yet.
    I agree with you mrsmumbles

Other way is if it still not showing the files even you transfer to another folder try to download other Music Player like VLC, Poweramp, Real Player & MX Player.

Hope it will help you!
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    05-27-2015 04:44 AM