I have had the S5 since October. I treat all my electronic with care. It does not have a screen protector or anything of that sort. But today I noticed there was a crack on the screen and it is only noticeable when angled a certain way. I have never noticed it before and I usually angle my phone that way when I am laying down and looking at my phone and I didn't see it yesterday. I have not dropped it at all either. However, since I did the new lollipop update my phone has been overheating like crazy lately, to the point where I will have to put it down because it gets too hot. Could the recent overheating be a reason for the screen to just crack??
    05-28-2015 02:27 AM
    The same thing happened to me. I was actually sleeping while my phone was charging up and I woke up to a hair line crack on my phone that took me a while to notice. I called Samsung and they seemed very helpful and made me feel like my problem would be taken care of. After I sent the phone in the technicians took a look at it and said that my phone didn't have overheating problems, and would charge me $182 to fixed the cracked screen which blew my mind. They returned my phone as is and my phone is still overheating so I'm just feeling pretty much stuck at where i started...
    06-16-2015 09:38 AM