My Note 3 is now nagging me every few minutes to update the software to lollipop. I like the phone the way it is. Yes, I am an example of "customer satisfaction." So why would a phone company attempt to destroy that customer satisfaction by forcing a buggy, problem prone update on my phone and risk losing me as a customer? I don't get it. Obviously this update is of some advantage to the phone company, not me. Why do they want this update on my phone so badly?? What's in it for them? Again, I am a satisfied customer. Doesn't that matter anymore?
    05-28-2015 05:32 AM
    My Note 3 is now nagging me every few minutes to update the software to lollipop. I like the phone the way it is. Yes, I am an example of "customer satisfaction." So why would a phone company attempt to destroy that customer satisfaction by forcing a buggy, problem prone update on my phone and risk losing me as a customer? I don't get it. Obviously this update is of some advantage to the phone company, not me. Why do they want this update on my phone so badly?? What's in it for them? Again, I am a satisfied customer. Doesn't that matter anymore?
    All carriers but Sprint do the same thing. Sprint will do it, but you can stop the updater for Sprint.

Lollipop isn't buggy. Most people I have talked with are happy with many improvements. Generally online, we only hear about people having issues.
    05-28-2015 10:34 AM