Hello there guys I have a question, my phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000 and it was already rooted, what will happen if I'm going to remove or wipe the cache partition, and factory reset even my phone is rooted? It will unroot my phone and restore its firmware into former? Help me guys, thanks a lot. I appreciate your answers.
    REASON WHY I ASK THIS QUESTION:
    Because I encountered a problem with my phone, every time I open Wi-Fi or even a mobile data, it will stack or hang and after a seconds, it will shutdown and it turns the screen into a white screen (flickering screen). What am I gonna do?
    But, before it happens, the firmware of my phone earlier was ICS (4.0.3) then I updated it (using Samsung Kies) to Jellybean (4.1.2). It was a fresh update, then suddenly, the screen was flickered.
    05-28-2015 07:55 AM
    Wipe the cache partition - you'll free up some space. (Some apps may take a fraction of a second longer to open, because they were in RAM and "thought" they had some data cached, but they'll just cache it again and run as if nothing happened.)

Factory reset will uninstall all the apps you've installed and delete all your files - pictures, music, etc. You'll still have a rooted phone.

The problem sounds like a corrupted ROM or a hardware failure - nothing that a cache wipe or a factory reset would fix.
    05-29-2015 04:06 PM