Hey Guys,
    I recently switched over from ATT to Verizon. Did it all at the store. Oddly, Im getting LTE but no cell signal (Im assuming CDMA)

Got my unlock code from ATT, entered it once I popped in the Verizon sim.

My network settings are:
    Preferred Network: LTE / CDMA System Select: Change the CDMA roaming mode (This only has Home only and Automatic as selections) Access Point Name: LTE - Verizon Internet (VZWINTERNET)
    Sim is activated, IMEI is recognized as a Nexus 6 (even if it was non -vzw).
    Customer Service center is telling me that they might have to flash Vzw software onto my phone to force it to be compatible.
    I was reading online that people have taken currently active sim cards from older VZW devices (e.g. MotoX or something) and its simple plug and play.
    I already did a factory reset on my device and no dice.
    Any suggestions?
    05-28-2015 09:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get your Nexus 6 directly from AT&T? Could it be the international version of the N6, which doesn't have CDMA?

EDIT: This article might also shed some light on the situation: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/11...n-do-about-it/

ANOTHER EDIT: Sorry, apparently Verizon is in fact activating non-VZW phones now: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShawnDe...ts/N1rT7yoQTLk.
    05-29-2015 01:50 AM
    Please see further responses in your duplicate thread: ATT to Verizon LTE OK, No CDMA. Error: Selected network (Verizon) Unavailable. This thread closed.
    05-29-2015 03:01 AM