Glitching/Flickering Screen But Not Really...?

A

AC Question

Not sure if anyone has the same problem or not but whenever I turn the screen on, sometimes it'll flicker with bright green stripes like it's glitching and then i'll see my lock screen then it fades quickly. I can still type and use my phone but blindly as the screen remains black. It takes a couple of tries before i can actually turn the screen on normally. This started happening after I charged it one time overnight, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Already took the batteries out for 10 seconds and also for 4 hours, and have done this repeatedly for a while. It did help the problem, but it eventually returned and is now a bit worse as before, if I had my phone on the brightest setting, i could turn the screen on and off without difficulty, but now the screen flickers and dies.
Not sure if it's related but at the lowest light setting, the screen is i guess "layered" with the neon green glitch type of thing but that usually fades if I leave it on the brightest screen setting but it quickly returns if I use a lower brightness; however, it doesnt show unless i use a brightness at or near (as in if the circle still covers the end of the brightness bar when you pull down the notofication window/bar) the lowest setting.

Ayan Ashish Das

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Same problem faced . Original charger blowed due to overheating and since then I have been using an unauthorized charger ( for 2 months due to unavailability of HTC charger) . Since then I have been faceing such problem as strip down a colourful band while opening the screen and continued for some time and then disappeared. But now for some days it is not disappearing . But still all the work I can do except reading from my favourite app because it has strips all over the screen... very annoying. Can anyone help me out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol