So when I turn my phone on it takes forever everything works as normal until I get to the blue droid screen, it then takes forever. I have waited on this screen (not frozen antimations on word droid is still going) for 30 to 45 minutes before and then finally my phone cuts completely on. YESTERDAY I factory reset my phone thinking it would help it did but now it is back to taking forever. My phone does cut on and off by itself so its very inconvenient during the day, I also cant let my screen dim or I have to restart the phone because everything becomes unresponsive. At times when turning my phone on it will stay on the blue droid screen then go black so you have to keep trying to get it to come on. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Not really wanting to go to the company to get another phone as this is my third one since Feb. 28. The first one over heated and the second (refurbished replacement) worked one day. So far I am not impressed with this phone but I dont want to have to buy a used one from someone that I dont know what kind of care it had.
    05-31-2015 06:31 AM