phone vibrates in messaging app

Frontal_Axis

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the lg g3, and I'm not too familiar with android. What I don't understand is that every time someone texts me on the default messaging app, while I am currently in the app, the phone vibrates. This problem has gotten on my nerves many times and I would very much appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

Also, my phone runs on android lollipop 5.0.1

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the lg g3, and I'm not too familiar with android. What I don't understand is that every time someone texts me on the default messaging app, while I am currently in the app, the phone vibrates. This problem has gotten on my nerves many times and I would very much appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

Also, my phone runs on android lollipop 5.0.1

Certain versions of Android notify while in the messaging conversation thread.

Those of us on Samsung miss this, because it was removed in Lollipop. Myself, I have missed many messages because I reply and put my phone down and don't close out anything. Generally people ask how to turn this back on and not turn it off. I know of no way myself, to turn it off without turning of the vibrating notification all together. Someone else might come along that knows more than I do about this issue on the Nexus phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer