I've had this Razor Mini since June 5th, 2014 and my 2-year contract/warranty with it isn't up until June 5th 2016. My parents told me I can get a new phone if this one stops working, but my birthday is in a month and a half so I kind of don't want to get a new one now, and try to fix this one and at least have it carry me through for a while longer.

For the past month my phone has been rebooting itself at random times, and the power button hasn't worked for 2 months, but I have the Non-Root a Button Savior app. A few days ago the phone was turned on, but frozen for about five minutes. It finally started working again, but 2-3 hours ago my screen went black out of nowhere and didn't reboot, won't turn on, and when I plug it into an outlet charger (the one that came with the phone) nothing happens.

Back in February I downloaded a free music app (I searched, "free
    music download" on Google and it was one of the first options that came up - 4/5 stars) so I don't know if this has to do something with this? Like I said I haven't had troubles until early April.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it, or if I should just get a new phone entirely?

Thanks in advance! 😊
    06-01-2015 05:54 PM