I uninstalled Chrome from my Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge and reinstalled via the Play Store on the count of it crashing a lot. I thought that may solve the issue. But now, even though it says it's downloaded and installed...I can't find it anywhere in the drawer.
    06-01-2015 09:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is there a setting to hide apps in the App Drawer?

Try wiping the cache partition, which can be a useful general troubleshooting step: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095
    06-02-2015 02:57 AM
    Nah......this didn't fix it.
    06-02-2015 09:03 AM
    In some devices there's a folder for Google apps. Do you have something like that in your app drawer?

If you don't manage to find it there's a trick to use Chrome. Go to Play store and open it from there. Open your favorite page or Google search and tap on the three dots top right. Select "add to homescreen" and a shortcut for that page will be created.
    06-02-2015 09:28 AM
    Yeah I drug it out the Google folder and added to a folder I made named "Browsers" which contains the stock browser and google. I added the Chrome to my homescreen but the image is att.net.......which is lame but ok I guess.
    And on another note....I was trying to find another text app and downloaded Chomp....just to try it, but it never showed up on my home screen or drawer.
    06-02-2015 09:50 AM
    What kind of sorting is your App Drawer set to? Is it alphabetical, or some kind of custom sorting?
    06-02-2015 10:19 AM
    Yeah I drug it out the Google folder and added to a folder I made named "Browsers" which contains the stock browser and google. I added the Chrome to my homescreen but the image is att.net.......which is lame but ok I guess.
    And on another note....I was trying to find another text app and downloaded Chomp....just to try it, but it never showed up on my home screen or drawer.
    That sounds like a bookmark link to me..
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-02-2015 11:00 AM
    That sounds like a bookmark link to me..
    This is correct. It sounds like you added a webpage shortcut to the screen, rather than an app shortcut for Chrome. Webpage shortcuts are technically widgets, so make sure you're looking in the Apps section of the App Drawer, not the Widgets.
    06-02-2015 12:40 PM
    I still can't find it I clicked the apps icon on the bottom of my screen and scrolled thruough all the pages, but it isn't there
    06-06-2015 07:53 AM
    I still can't find it I clicked the apps icon on the bottom of my screen and scrolled thruough all the pages, but it isn't there
    Is there a Google Folder in the apps drawer of the S6?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-06-2015 08:48 AM
    Yes, but its not in there. I drug it to a folder I made called Browsers.
    06-14-2015 10:57 AM
    How did you uninstall it and download it. Is it rooted?
    As Javier said if you search for something in Google Search Google Now it generally opens in a Chrome browser, I think. You may want to set the default browser to Chrome to see if it comes up from a link.
    There should be a default applications setting in Task Manager, I have a Galaxy Note 3, or you could Rsset App Preferences (all of them) in Applications Manager - Menu.
    You sure it's not in your app drawer.
    When you say it's showing as installed, do you mean Play Store shows that, or it's showing in Applications Manager - All, or both.

Why not empty all folders, put the app drawer in alphabetical order, and post a screenshot of the C's.
    06-14-2015 11:40 AM