ram speeds needs to be increased for Samsung GT18262

A

AC Question

I have flashed my samsung gt 18262 with the old android os to undo what I have done to increase my RAM speed by swapping it with the ext memory card through cwm(note. No cwm option in GT18262 but achieved it by odin from a online video) however was stuck in loop and was unable to get out of it and hence flashed back the old os to get back to my old system settings. I went to samsung service center for speeding up my ram and he says u have flashed os already once and hence repetition will brick my phone forever and asked me to go for new motherboard which costs Rs6600 or $130 approx, pls advise if the service center guy is right or if there is an alternative to speeding up my RAM. sorry could not keep it short. thank you in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You should be able to reflash the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. That should get everything working properly again.

As for your original concern of speeding up RAM: there really is no way to do it. Android does like having RAM full, but your device has 1 GB, and Samsung's ROMs tend to eat up a lot of memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1