I'm trying to put every app I have on shortcuts for Multi windows and make the floating wedges for then how can I do that without rooting also I need to speed up my phone how can i download all my apps into something and make the phone have a lot more storage space without having to erase anything
    06-03-2015 11:14 AM
    I'm trying to put every app I have on shortcuts for Multi windows and make the floating wedges for then how can I do that without rooting also I need to speed up my phone how can i download all my apps into something and make the phone have a lot more storage space without having to erase anything
    Let's start with one thing.

Speed up your phone.. Are there specific issues you are having concerning the speed?
    06-03-2015 12:27 PM
    I believe you would have to root to do it -- only certain apps can go into the multi-window feature.
    06-03-2015 12:29 PM
    You can only use multi window for apps that support it. You can't change that without root.

Also no way to have more storage on your phone without deleting anything. You can use an SD card and move your pics/movies or music to it, but apps have to be on internal storage

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
    06-03-2015 12:29 PM