I bought a Samsung S6 Edge on Monday, I have looked at them in the shops before and it was nice, however the woman at the Three store swayed me as she said it had more memory than the S6?? I know this isnt the case but I was confused and took the edge instead. Anyway, the first day I bought it I wasn't on it much as I was at work straight away. The next day I spent more time on it and felt absolutely ill. I didn't think it was my phone. I thought I was coming down with something. I just had a bit of a thought and googled it and low and behold on some type of review it came up that it can cause motion sickness? Why was I not told this? I have tried to return the phone but due to it not being faulty and that I bought it in store they will not let me change it. I am taking it further but wondered if anyone else has had this?
    06-04-2015 02:59 PM
    I bought a Samsung S6 Edge on Monday, I have looked at them in the shops before and it was nice, however the woman at the Three store swayed me as she said it had more memory than the S6?? I know this isnt the case but I was confused and took the edge instead. Anyway, the first day I bought it I wasn't on it much as I was at work straight away. The next day I spent more time on it and felt absolutely ill. I didn't think it was my phone. I thought I was coming down with something. I just had a bit of a thought and googled it and low and behold on some type of review it came up that it can cause motion sickness? Why was I not told this? I have tried to return the phone but due to it not being faulty and that I bought it in store they will not let me change it. I am taking it further but wondered if anyone else has had this?
    This is the first time I've heard of this issue. Where did you purchase the device from? There's almost always some sort of buyers remorse or return policy that will allow you to return it (less restocking fees) if you are not happy with it.

If there's a corporate office number you can contact I'd suggest doing that. If all else fails, contact Samsung and see what they can do for you.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    06-04-2015 03:43 PM
    I bought it from Three Store in Washington Tyne and Wear. They were very unhelpful when i did go. They just told me to ring 333. So I did while I was there because I didnt want to be just fobbed off. So the call centre couldn't do anything and couldn't transfer me to complaints team as I had purchased it in store. I am going to speak to the store manager tomorrow. Apparently if you buy in store you can't return devices that aren't faulty. You only get this option if you buy a handset online. As this is being treat like I don't like the handset.....even though this isn't the case at all. If I had known it would cause motion sickness I wouldn't have bought it. xx
    06-04-2015 07:46 PM