Well it has been over a year of having a Sprint Galaxy S3, and I have found that my phone may be hungry for SD cards, because this is the third SD card that is starting to fail me. I have been receiving messages that Proccess com.android.systemui isn't responding, also Proccess com.touchwiz.systemui isn't responding, and today my phone restarts its self then with a message of Data has been Corrupted, please factory reset your phone. But every time I pull out my SD card my phone is fine, no lagging, no random process closing, or random phone restarts. But I have checked my SD and all my music, videos, pictures and data are fine.... for now. PLEASE tell me what is up with my phone. Also as a side note, this phone is rooted with no custom ROMs.
    06-04-2015 06:55 PM
    Well it has been over a year of having a Sprint Galaxy S3, and I have found that my phone may be hungry for SD cards, because this is the third SD card that is starting to fail me. I have been receiving messages that Proccess com.android.systemui isn't responding, also Proccess com.touchwiz.systemui isn't responding, and today my phone restarts its self then with a message of Data has been Corrupted, please factory reset your phone. But every time I pull out my SD card my phone is fine, no lagging, no random process closing, or random phone restarts. But I have checked my SD and all my music, videos, pictures and data are fine.... for now. PLEASE tell me what is up with my phone. Also as a side note, this phone is rooted with no custom ROMs.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Could be some kind of corruption going on with the phone. Try moving all the data off the SD Card to your computer, put the card in the phone and format it. Put the data back on the SD Card and see if the issue is still there.
    06-08-2015 11:13 AM