My Nexus 5 is on but all it shows is a black screen with white vertical lines

A

AC Question

It started this morning,at first it was just glitches, so i tried fixing it with the stuff i red online, and then an hour or so the screen completely turned black and started showing some white vertical lines. I've already tried the volume button=power button method but it wont work, it doesn't show anything except for the white lines, but i can still hear the beeps when i get notifications. Can anyone please help me.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
It started this morning,at first it was just glitches, so i tried fixing it with the stuff i red online, and then an hour or so the screen completely turned black and started showing some white vertical lines. I've already tried the volume button=power button method but it wont work, it doesn't show anything except for the white lines, but i can still hear the beeps when i get notifications. Can anyone please help me.

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you able to hold the power button down until it turns off? What happens when you boot the phone in to factory recovery, do the vertical lines still come up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech