I have a Sony Xperia C. Today, I left the phone at home (my little bro plays games in it), and when I came back it was lying on the sofa, screen faced down, and the juice I gave him to drink before was spilled on the sheet where the phone is placed lol. It wasn't that wet imo.

When I used it, the screen wasn't at all responding to the touch input. Buttons were working fine (the response ofc), and the system was running fine too. I think it also had a small delay when switching the phone's display on.

Soft reset didn't work. I tried to boot it into recovery mode (to reset whatever I can), but all I got was 'No command' and it doesn't do anything if I press any button while at there. Right now I have put it for the rice method.

So what else can I do before giving it to repair ? What would I have to do with the phone in the worst case (replace the display) ?
    06-05-2015 07:09 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! To get to the Recovery Menu, follow the steps in this video:

Once there, select Wipe Cache Partition (instead of Wipe Data/Factory Reset). If that doesn't help, then try Safe Mode: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/H...de/td-p/348008
    06-05-2015 07:05 PM