Hello Everyone.. i checked my mobile today it was fine but later ..i have check the side screen turn blue colour ..and a minute its been growing and now its completely dark ,,,just turned black but sound works..everything is working screen is not broken..and i have just put mobile on desk.. after that why.. its happen .. i have researched it on google..but nothng finds...please help me out.. i have attached picture.. !! Help me out
    06-05-2015 06:18 PM
    Hello Everyone.. i checked my mobile today it was fine but later ..i have check the side screen turn blue colour ..and a minute its been growing and now its completely dark ,,,just turned black but sound works..everything is working screen is not broken..and i have just put mobile on desk.. after that why.. its happen .. i have researched it on google..but nothng finds...please help me out.. i have attached picture.. !! Help me out
    Welcome to Android Central!

It looks like a damaged LCD screen, you will probably need to get it replaced.
    Welcome to Android Central!

It looks like a damaged LCD screen, you will probably need to get it replaced.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-09-2015 07:22 AM