I'm using redmi 2 1gb variant as the ram management in this phone is so poor I was so concerned about it and googleed the problem several tyms.. At last from miui forum I found one solution i. e. goto developer option then under app section select memory optimization high instead of medium n I did that.. Now the thing is same tym I downloaded dead trigger 2 n played that from 100%battery remaining n found a faster battery drain out.. Can someone plz confirm due to what the battery drained out faster that usual was it for the change in developer option or for the higer graphics game?? Plz do help

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 04:41 AM
    I'm using redmi 2 1gb variant as the ram management in this phone is so poor I was so concerned about it and googleed the problem several tyms.. At last from miui forum I found one solution i. e. goto developer option then under app section select memory optimization high instead of medium n I did that.. Now the thing is same tym I downloaded dead trigger 2 n played that from 100%battery remaining n found a faster battery drain out.. Can someone plz confirm due to what the battery drained out faster that usual was it for the change in developer option or for the higer graphics game?? Plz do help

Posted via the Android Central App
    Games are well known to run down batteries faster.

Is there anything you changed in the developer options? I would suggest charging your phone, running it through one or two charges, without playing the game and see how the battery works.

Also, did you check your battery graph to see what was using the most of your battery.
    06-06-2015 05:23 AM