Hi All - I have just bought a Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T230 tablet & am having a hard time trying to download the free synthesizer app MODULAR from Pulse Code.

When I try to download it on my new tab I end up going around in circles & ending up at the page I first started at!

I have also tried downloading onto my iMac 27" - which works even though I can't use it there because it is designed for iOs - and then transferring to my tab. (I am using the Android File Transfer app).

But I have had no luck using this route - I just don't know what to do is the truth.

I would be very grateful for any constructive advice as I am really desperate to download the MODULAR synth app.

Many thanks in advance.
    06-06-2015 03:11 PM
    Hi All - I have just bought a Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T230 tablet & am having a hard time trying to download the free synthesizer app MODULAR from Pulse Code.

When I try to download it on my new tab I end up going around in circles & ending up at the page I first started at!

I have also tried downloading onto my iMac 27" - which works even though I can't use it there because it is designed for iOs - and then transferring to my tab. (I am using the Android File Transfer app).

But I have had no luck using this route - I just don't know what to do is the truth.

I would be very grateful for any constructive advice as I am really desperate to download the MODULAR synth app.

Many thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Is it letting you download the APK file?
    06-10-2015 08:59 AM