I tried out the samsung galaxy s5 watproof or resistance thing they claim to have at my pool twice. First time, it worked fine the only thing is, is that the headphone mode would come on and off but I fixed that by putting my headphones in for awhile. The second time, worked perfectly again. Same thing with the headphones thing. I fixed it did the typical go on my phone for the rest of the day thing. Before I went to bed it was fine. Wake up, my screen his half out and for the part I can see, it's like in negative colors and has black dots. The phone still works, its just the screen. Any suggestions?
    06-07-2015 08:06 AM
    I tried out the samsung galaxy s5 watproof or resistance thing they claim to have at my pool twice. First time, it worked fine the only thing is, is that the headphone mode would come on and off but I fixed that by putting my headphones in for awhile. The second time, worked perfectly again. Same thing with the headphones thing. I fixed it did the typical go on my phone for the rest of the day thing. Before I went to bed it was fine. Wake up, my screen his half out and for the part I can see, it's like in negative colors and has black dots. The phone still works, its just the screen. Any suggestions?
    Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like there was some kind of short in the screen. You might need to get your screen replaced.
    06-11-2015 06:58 AM