Is it possible to use an unlocked sprint lg g3 on verizon?

A

AC Question

I can get an unlocked sprint lg g3 for free, but im on verizon.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I can get an unlocked sprint lg g3 for free, but im on verizon.

Welcome to Android Central!

More than likely no. Verizon doesn't like putting phones that were not purchased from them on their network. If the phone takes a sim card it might work. If the phone uses an ESN then no.

Current devices: T-Mobile G4, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, and Moto 360

Past Devices - Phones: Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.

thepghguy

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I replaced my Verizon Samsung with a used one (not from Verizon) and they assisted me. They were willing to send a new sim card but the old worked. it was just a matter of going online to change from the old to the new phone. it was a t-moble phone. I just ordered a sprint galaxy tab 3 and hope it will be just as easy.

good luck :)

Blueboy57

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
I tried to activate my unlocked LG LS990 Sprint with Verizon, however, I was informed my LS990v was not compatible. I can only use it with Sprint mvno's, and am still trying to find a GSM carrier where I can activate it and use 4G LTE.