I can't see any way to edit a phone number in my contacts list. I don't see a way to delete them either. Can anyone point me to the answer to the secret?
    06-07-2015 01:07 PM
    It'll depend on your phone. Try a couple of things. Select the contact and tap on the pencil top right. In some phones you just go to your contacts list and tap & hold on the one you want to edit / delete.
    06-07-2015 01:13 PM
    OK, I see how to delete the contact, but I still can't edit the phone number. It doesn't delete the contact from the list, it just takes it off the "desktop." When I hold the entry in the contacts list it creates an icon on the "desktop." If I hold that a "X REMOVE" bar comes up at the top and I drag it up there and it's gone. But it's not gone from the contacts list.

I put in the wrong phone number for a contact. I just want to change it without CALLING or TEXTING! When I fool with the entry it places a call!!
    06-07-2015 01:34 PM
    Which device do you have?

Those are two different things. When you delete or edit a contact icon on your homescreen that will affect just the shortcut that you previously created. Your contact info will remain untouched.

Open your contacts app and tap on the contact pic/avatar. Look for a pencil top right or an overflow menu (three dots).
    06-07-2015 01:49 PM