I was sitting across the room, all the sudden the phone starts going crazy, turning itself on and off( I had not used it in over 2 hours)...Its never done it before....then after removing battery , putting back in, rebooting.....began to function normal.......but then found my sd card had been totally erased!I lost all pictures ....plus the apps I transferred over ........card was wiped clean!.......have no idea what to think....
    06-07-2015 02:29 PM
    I was sitting across the room, all the sudden the phone starts going crazy, turning itself on and off( I had not used it in over 2 hours)...Its never done it before....then after removing battery , putting back in, rebooting.....began to function normal.......but then found my sd card had been totally erased!I lost all pictures ....plus the apps I transferred over ........card was wiped clean!.......have no idea what to think....
    I've never heard of anything like this happening. Just to be safe, you may want to factory reset just in case something malicious was installed onto the device.

You can do this from system settings > security.
    06-07-2015 03:21 PM