Change Google Talk login

A

AC Question

i recently reset my phone and the password for my google account from what it was before... the phone seems to be fine but google talk is not recognising the new password and fails to sign i. also i cant download all my apps bk onto my phone. how can i sign into google talk again with the new password... it does not direct me to any window where i can resign ini keep getting this notification that says google talk failed to log in. if this is a google apps account, confirm that chat service is enabled for this account. what do i do to fix this problem,,,

i keep getting this notification that google talk failed to log in.if this is a google apps account, confirm that chat service is enabled for this account. wat do i do?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: how do i change the password for google talk on my android so that it signs in again?

Go to your Google account via the phone's web browser (or computer) and make sure you can log in. If you can, and have access to everything, then try again with your phone. Consider a reboot to clear out any issues that may be lingering.