Me and some friends were at the beach, and i made this amazing picture. I changed my lock screen picture to that specific picture. Then i showed a girl the picture and she noticed that she was sitting in the back picking her nose. She aggressively deleted the picture. I still have the picture as my lock screen picture, but i wonder, can i get it back in my photo gallery ??

Many thanks !
    06-07-2015 03:53 PM
    Me and some friends were at the beach, and i made this amazing picture. I changed my lock screen picture to that specific picture. Then i showed a girl the picture and she noticed that she was sitting in the back picking her nose. She aggressively deleted the picture. I still have the picture as my lock screen picture, but i wonder, can i get it back in my photo gallery ??

Many thanks !
    The picture may be saved in form of a cached file on the /system partition. If you can access that you may be able to retrieve it. You're best bet is to possibly take a screen shot of the lock screen and keep that image elsewhere for future reference. it'll have the lock screen information, but at least you'll still have your photo.
    06-07-2015 03:57 PM