Hi,

I recently sent in a Galaxy s4 active (AT&T) for a repair with Samsung. The phone was unlocked before the repair and is now locked to AT&T. Samsung says that they replaced the PCB. I got an unlock code from AT&T but the code has not worked. I resubmitted the request to make sure I had the right code and they emailed me the same exact code. I have tried 3 times and AT&T says that my phone may brick itself if I try more than 5 times. What can I do to unlock my phone?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2015 09:20 PM
    Hi,

I recently sent in a Galaxy s4 active (AT&T) for a repair with Samsung. The phone was unlocked before the repair and is now locked to AT&T. Samsung says that they replaced the PCB. I got an unlock code from AT&T but the code has not worked. I resubmitted the request to make sure I had the right code and they emailed me the same exact code. I have tried 3 times and AT&T says that my phone may brick itself if I try more than 5 times. What can I do to unlock my phone?

Thanks!

I would call them and let them know how that code isn't working. If they can't help after that I would contact Samsung directly.
    06-08-2015 11:17 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I called AT&T and all they offered was to resubmit the request. They gave me the same exact code as before. I then called Samsung but they told me that they don't handle unlock codes. What can I do now? Neither AT&T nor Samsung will take responsibility. Is there something I can do? I really want to get this phone unlocked!
    06-08-2015 03:13 PM
    AT&T says that Samsung is responsible and Samsung says that AT&T is responsible. Who should be responsible for fixing this issue?

06-09-2015 09:34 PM
    Might be time for legal action.

06-10-2015 06:08 AM