Samsung Galaxy s5 screen clicks somewhere else when pressed? help :/

A

AC Question

There's also this white spot on the screen of the phone. I tried using an app to see where the problem was and the screen works but clicks somewhere else and also when I click on the part of the phone which is not a screen it responds to my touch and clicks in the area I wanted to click on when I pressed the screen..

I tried pressing in the screen as it's not really pressed in well at first it solved the problem but now I feel as if it's expanding and using force doesn't help but only makes it worse :/ please help my warranty is over so they won't be able to help me at all.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean that you tried pressing in the screen as it's not really pressed in well? Did someone replace the screen? Was the phone dropped at some point, dislodging a screen component? Or do you mean you tried pressing harder? Capacitative screens don't depend on pressure, so that shouldn't make a difference.

It generally sounds like the screen is damaged or faulty, and probably needs replacement. If the phone is still under warranty and hasn't been damaged, you could contact Samsung for warranty repair.