So this is weird, when my phone is off it wont detect the charger, when its on it wont detect charger. To begin with when the phone died, I just got a battery icon within the lightening bolt, if I tried to turn it on, I got the whole optimising apps 1 of 150, which would then go black and i'd get a red flashing notification light.

I googled a little and found a possible solution of using the bootloader screen to try and boot it, I noticed while doing this it was actually charging when in this screen. I left it on this screen for about an hour, and tried booting the phone.

It got through all 150 of the optimising apps and booted up! My batter showed around 3% left, but wasn't charging. I have now shut it down and am charging it more.

Any suggestions? it's clearly not the micro SD port or the charger that is broke...
    06-08-2015 06:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the battery is severely depleted (which you should always avoid if at all possible), then you might have to leave it on a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 4 hours or so before the battery has enough power to complete the boot process.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:45 AM