Whenever my S6 connects or disconnects with a Bluetooth device it makes a rather annoying sound. This is most noticeable and annoying because my phone is connected to my smart-watch, so when my phone is in one part of my house and I am in another, it sounds a loud annoying disconnection beep followed by a connecting beep when I return. I have looked all-over the settings area and cannot figure out how to shut off this notification. Does anyone have insight on how to disable this notification?
    06-08-2015 11:30 AM
    Whenever my S6 connects or disconnects with a Bluetooth device it makes a rather annoying sound. This is most noticeable and annoying because my phone is connected to my smart-watch, so when my phone is in one part of my house and I am in another, it sounds a loud annoying disconnection beep followed by a connecting beep when I return. I have looked all-over the settings area and cannot figure out how to shut off this notification. Does anyone have insight on how to disable this notification?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Depending on your watch app, try going to settings, sounds and notifications, app notifications, go the watch notification and block the notification. See if that fixes the issue.
    06-11-2015 09:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Depending on your watch app, try going to settings, sounds and notifications, app notifications, go the watch notification and block the notification. See if that fixes the issue.
    I have the same issue, but if I turn off notifications my phone cannot notify my Samsung Gear watch that I have email, text messages, alarm. The issue is can we turn off the Bluetooth, connect/disconnect alarm on the phone. The issue is the phone not the watch, you can mute the phone but that stops all notifications. I also am using the S6.
    06-09-2016 02:45 PM
    I had same problem but found it was separate App called "Bluetooth notifier" turned on, now ok
    08-30-2016 04:57 PM