How to make a contact's icon larger when calling using Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

I used to have Galaxy s3 phone. When I dialed or received a phone call the phone showed me the larger picture of the contact (if it had one, of course). Will Galaxy s6 (and I assume with Lollipop) not only the font is super small in the stock dialer, but the contact picture is tiny as well. Is there any way to bring old functionality back and have font and picture larger?
I use reading glasses, so now I kind of need to wear them anytime I make or receive calls...
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I used to have Galaxy s3 phone. When I dialed or received a phone call the phone showed me the larger picture of the contact (if it had one, of course). Will Galaxy s6 (and I assume with Lollipop) not only the font is super small in the stock dialer, but the contact picture is tiny as well. Is there any way to bring old functionality back and have font and picture larger?
I use reading glasses, so now I kind of need to wear them anytime I make or receive calls...
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

You can go in to your settings, display, and change the size of the font on the phone but it does not affect the dialer text size.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12