How do i turn off the visually impaired settings on my android mini?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which mini phone is it? Are you unable to access the settings menu? You need to go to Settings>Accessibility​, and turn off that visual impairment setting.

1976PRTprt0000

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
From the moment visually impaired settings were enabled on my phone the swiping feature has stopped working I cannot swipe from left to right or from up or down so from the settings menu that comes up from the bottom of the screen when I press on the front of the screen screen the accessibility feature so upsetting for setting this not come up on the phone so I cannot access

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If it's in TalkBack mode, you have to swipe using two fingers instead of one, and double-tap items instead of single-tapping.

ibinosa

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I have just bought a G pad 706 android phone and I mistakenly swiched on the visually impaired settings on my phone, since then i have not been able to switch the phone off or get access to any of the phone functions even when I double click on the function required, It is as If the phone is completely disobeying and not responding to every command. what can I do.

1968dizey

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which mini phone is it? Are you unable to access the settings menu? You need to go to Settings>Accessibility​, and turn off that visual impairment setting.

I have a Samsung s5mini which has talkback & vision impaired on. It talks 2me but cant c what i need to do to go to settings. So how do i turn off vis impaired if i cant c the menu? Have tried to take battery out & reset.nothing works. Pls help

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
I have an Android phone...I use as the "Obama" phone. I set it for visual and audio impairment and have not been able to get out of that. I tried several of suggestions on here and it TRIES to work but I CANNOT find a setting to get it back. It's like those settings have blown up my phone to a point where the processor can't do too much at all. I even wish I could find the setting to set it back to factory settings. I TRIED EVERYTHING. should I send the phone back? It's seems to be not to be repairable. it's a cheap phone too.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have an Android phone...I use as the "Obama" phone. I set it for visual and audio impairment and have not been able to get out of that. I tried several of suggestions on here and it TRIES to work but I CANNOT find a setting to get it back. It's like those settings have blown up my phone to a point where the processor can't do too much at all. I even wish I could find the setting to set it back to factory settings. I TRIED EVERYTHING. should I send the phone back? It's seems to be not to be repairable. it's a cheap phone too.
Welcome. :)

Can you tell us what phone it is? We may then know what to suggest.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan