Delete all of the contacts that google pu into my phone contact

A

AC Question

Is there a way to retroactively get rid of all the contacts that Google put into the address book on my LG g4 without having to manually delete them one by one?

My gmail accounts synced all of my contacts and grouped them with my phone contacts (those that were duplicated). I want the gmail contacts off of my phone (I've already unchecked the sync button in settings) contact list.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to retroactively get rid of all the contacts that Google put into the address book on my LG g4 without having to manually delete them one by one?

My gmail accounts synced all of my contacts and grouped them with my phone contacts (those that were duplicated). I want the gmail contacts off of my phone (I've already unchecked the sync button in settings) contact list.

Welcome to the forums!

You can choose to only show certain contacts. Also, did it "link" them as one contact? You can unlink them manually and then delete all of them by clicking on each box and then delete.

Go to contacts and settings, then contacts. You will have this screen. You can choose only those that have phone numbers. Then you can go to contacts to display and choose an account there or go right custom and even have more choices.

Attachments

• 1433880036193.jpg
    1433880036193.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae