Please help me.
    How can I uninstall the Google Lollipop from my LG D415 phone.
    I hate it.
    Althea Fikso likes this.
    06-09-2015 07:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You can't downgrade the system unless you root the phone and flash the KitKat ROM. What about Lollipop do you dislike? Maybe we can help you with that.
    06-10-2015 12:54 PM
    I have the same exact phone. I need to take this update off.
    First, everything is working wrong now that I have updated my phone.

My phone gets frozen every other time i use it.
    I only have 8gb of storage on my phone and this is taking up a MASSIVE 4.06gb.
    Thats more than half of my storage. I can now only have less than 10 apps on my phone.
    facebook doesnt work anymore as a numerous amount of apps.
    08-14-2015 03:54 PM
    I have the same exact phone. I need to take this update off.
    First, everything is working wrong now that I have updated my phone.

My phone gets frozen every other time i use it.
    I only have 8gb of storage on my phone and this is taking up a MASSIVE 4.06gb.
    Thats more than half of my storage. I can now only have less than 10 apps on my phone.
    facebook doesnt work anymore as a numerous amount of apps.
    08-14-2015 03:55 PM
    Just got updated to 5.0.2. Not sure what it was before. However, this update just stinks. Everything was changed in how it looks. Absolutely no need for this.

New and Improved is B.S.

I have no way of undoing this. That is totally uncool. People should be allowed to downgrade if an update screws up their phone or if they hate it. Why do you think so many companies stayed with Windows XP even though it is no longer supported?
    08-27-2015 03:44 AM
    My phone has 8G and, before this lollipop "update", 8G was very sufficient for my needs. Unfortunately, I made the horrible mistake of downloading and installing your "update" and it chomped into over 4G of my phones memory. That's a huge bite. Now I can't install any apps and this pirate program has stolen half my phone. And to top it off, the damn thing can't be uninstalled! As far as I'm concerned, you have a very bad reputation and are very untrustworthy.
    05-08-2016 12:51 AM
    My phone has 8G and, before this lollipop "update", 8G was very sufficient for my needs. Unfortunately, I made the horrible mistake of downloading and installing your "update" and it chomped into over 4G of my phones memory. That's a huge bite. Now I can't install any apps and this pirate program has stolen half my phone. And to top it off, the damn thing can't be uninstalled! As far as I'm concerned, you have a very bad reputation and are very untrustworthy.
    Welcome to Android Central! First, please note that we are an independent community forum, and not directly affiliated with Google, LG, or any hardware or software company.

Second, do you also have an Optimus L90 as well? If so, be aware that you never had the full 8 GB of internal storage available to you. Manufacturers always report the total storage that the phone has, but do not report how much of that storage is taken up by the OS and any bloatware (and yes, Apple does this too). Prior to Lollipop, the phone most likely had about 3-4 GB of its storage taken up by the OS and bloatware already. Lollipop might have taken up a little more, but your free storage didn't suddenly drop from 8 GB to 4 GB. It was always around 4 GB.
    05-08-2016 01:13 AM